- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- Other Names: drilling fluid additive
- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Type: Drilling Fluid Additives
- Usage: Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additives, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals, Oilfield chemicals
- Brand Name: Chengxin
- Model Number: HP600
- Appearance: White emulsion
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||The HP600 is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums.|
|Delivery Detail:||To be agreed|
Specifications1. shale inhibitor & encapsulator
2. good lubricity
3. water-based drilling mud
4. polymer emulsion
5. new style drilling
HP600 is a water soluble emulsion by copolymerization. Main materials are acrylamide, acrylates and its derivatives, auxiliary materials are mineral oil and surfactant. Its viscosity-average molecular weight is up to 6 million and it is mainly used to inhibit clay from hydration swelling.
* Provides shale inhibition and limits cutting dispersion, is beneficial to prevent bit balling
* Reduces fluid loss
* High viscosity effects, maintains polymer drilling fluid’s rheology
* Resistance to contamination of salt and calcium-magnesium, can be used in brine and saturate brine drilling fluid systems
* Readily dispersible, quickly soluble and does not form “fish eyes”
* Stabilizes borehole, reduces torque, improves quality of mud cake
* Passes solid equipment smoothly, high efficiency, economical
* Easy to use, convenient to add, no powder contamination
Application Range and Method
HP600 not only has an effect on inhibiting shale from hydration, dispersion and encapsulating cuttings, but also inhibiting water sensitive formation from water swelling. It’s suitable for mud-making and water sensitive formations. Recommend to use in polymer drilling fluid systems.
HP600 can be formulated into aqueous solution for use or mixed in drilling fluid directly. Suggest mixing uniformly and slowly or intermittently. Be careful not to add too fast, otherwise it will form a plug flow.
It should be added timely to maintain the inhibition capacity of drilling fluids. Recommend dosage is 0.4% to 0.8%.
6 ~ 9
Solid content, % ≥
Intrinsic viscosity, dL/g ≥
Package and Storage
25kg or 200kg plastic drums or according to customer’s requirement.
Avoid high-intensity extreme pressure, heat and prolonged exposure to strong sunlight.
Any stick to clothes or skin inadvertently, washed with vinegar and water.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|